What's happening with the Messicks

The boring and sometimes not as boring life we live.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Soon to be 3, kids that is.




We have taken the plung and decided to go for one more. We will have three boys running around with energy I have no chance of trying to keep up with. As Ashton has said "We will have 4 boys and 1 mom", and that pretty much somes it up. My hopes of tossing all of the old and worn baby boy clothes and buying all new really cute girly clothes are gone. But I try to think of all of the money we will save. Our house will be fun and busy and I will always have my free nights during campouts and other father and son outings. I love my boys and honestly I don't know how I would handle having to do hair, etc. Right now I just need to get ready for the new baby who is expected to come June 10th. We have plenty of time but I know how time can fly.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dirks said...

I can't believe how fast Ashton has grown. The last time I saw him, we were in SLC and both had to use strollers. You have some handsome boys. I'm glad you took the plunge!

February 2, 2008 at 5:12 AM  
Blogger Shallan said...

I'm so excited you are a blogger now!! What a cute picture of the boys...and the next little guy can't help but be handsome too!

February 2, 2008 at 5:15 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Yeah!! I love your blog. And will be watching for more posts.

February 2, 2008 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

oh my goodness...CONGRATS! I have to say sorry on boy #3 ONLY because I've been there, done that! It is a bunch of fun with three boys and it's funny how fast #3 will catch on to the wrestling, running, and playing with his brothers. That is great, though. So glad you have a blog now! the boys look great.

February 2, 2008 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Your blog looks GREAT! I'm so excited to read about your comings and goings!

February 2, 2008 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Your blog is super cute Natt. I am so excited that you got one. I look forward to future posts!

February 4, 2008 at 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home