What's happening with the Messicks

The boring and sometimes not as boring life we live.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Bouncing out excess energy






While in California for Christmas we went to a "moonwalk" facility. It had several different blow up activities. It was the best activity, the boys really needed to run around. It was pretty cheap (I think it was $7 for 2 hours for the kids and adults were free with a paying child) but the hours were very limited. You can rent the place out for parties so thats probably how they make their money. I would highly recomend finding one of these facilities, there is a chain called Pump It Up (http://www.pumpitupparty.com/), the kids loved it.

Ashton loved putting this thing on his head. They also had really big punching gloves and padded poles to hit eachother with. Tyson got in with Ashton and they both had fun. I seriuosly considered investing in some for at home.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

Wow!! What a fun place to wear kids out.

February 4, 2008 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Dirks said...

Randy and I went to a place like that when were dating. It was the first time I'd actually broken anything. I broke my pinkie toe. It was fun though. Definately not just a place little kids enjoy.

February 8, 2008 at 3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home