What's happening with the Messicks

The boring and sometimes not as boring life we live.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Slacker Post!!!

We just went on the most amazing vacation to Phuket while Tyson's mom Joyce was here visiting. I feel like we have sat still since she has been here, she goes back home this Saturday. Some how she has gotten more blogging in than I have. When ever I blog it seems to take me a few hours. Sooooo, until I get to it if you realy want to see some previews of what may come on my blog you can check out hers. I guess this is showing my ultimate laziness. Lets just say Asia time is still kicking my butt. As Tyson always says time is a lot faster here in Asia. Anyway for those interested here is her blog. http://theemptynestlife.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home