What's happening with the Messicks

The boring and sometimes not as boring life we live.

Monday, February 4, 2008

First Skiing Lessons

During Christmas we also went skiing (the boys went skiing and Tyson snowboarding) at Mt. Shasta which is about an hour from my parents house. My mom and I were support and were supposed to document this wonderful event. We had 2 cameras, you would have thought we would have gotten some better pictures. Oh, well this is it, Hayden and Ashton's first skiing lessons. They both did really well and had fun but were tired and cold by the end of the day. We weren't aware they had to have eye protection so I had to buy some there (without the boys because we had already checked them in when i got this information). So of goes the pregnant woman running to there shop to buy sunglasses, trying not to slip and fall on my butt. I just hoped they would fit so I wouldn't have to buy multiple pairs of over priced sunglasses. This is why they still have tags on and I'm trying them on them.




Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dirks said...

Kudos to the boys. I HATE skiing. I hope they loved it.

February 8, 2008 at 3:28 AM  
Blogger Shallan said...

How much fun! I would love to take my kids skiing... someday!!

February 15, 2008 at 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home