What's happening with the Messicks

The boring and sometimes not as boring life we live.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tyson trip to Singapore

So for those of you who don't know Tyson has been in Singapore, along with a few days in Aulstralia for 2 weeks. Here is a picture of him celebrating with locals the Chinese New Year, this year is the year of the rat. I think that is my year but it has been a while since I have been to a chinese resturaunt that has those paper placemats with all the years on it (You know what I'm talking about, right). Anyway, I thought it was funny when Tyson told me they have Mickey Mouse every where, he is a mouse not a rat. But it probably has become just as comercial as our Christmas so what do you expect.
Here is a nice self potrait from his room, I think it was snowing here that day.
They have a cool night safari which is basically a night zoo. Except most animals are nocturnal and the feed them at night and you get to experience it.
Here Tyson has a ice cream dessert I guess the ice cream is floating in some green liquid which also contains dry ice to keep it cold and probably a little just for fun to give it that smoking effect. I need to ask but it looks like he has a Dr. Pepper, which I know they have there, but I think it taste different which he doesn't like. Maybe after all his traveling there he has gotten used to it, then again he may have just gotten deperate.
This is Singapores specialty, Pepper Crab. It is pretty big and hot. When you eat it you need to be aware of what you are touching and be careful and not get to much on your lips. I guess it can burn. But Tyson says it is good and worth it, he gets it everytime he goes. He actually had problems getting into a resturaunt that served it because it was so crowded due to the new year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dirks said...

Definately not the size of the crabs Louie makes on Little Mermaid. I'm not into sea food, but it looks fun to look at.

February 8, 2008 at 3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home