What's happening with the Messicks

The boring and sometimes not as boring life we live.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Phuket the JW Marriot Resort

It was so beautiful there. So much of the scenery was amazing. I never wanted to leave. This was beautiful during the day but at night it was even better. They had flames above the water but we never got pictures of it.
There attention to detail was everywhere. This was for putting out your cigarettes. They had a turtle design which was kind of there logo. Every morning there would be a fresh imprint of this turtle and flowers in the ashtrays.

This is where we ate breakfast ever morning. It was delicious. Many, many fresh juices and great food including food Hayden would eat so we were stoked.
This was a lounging area close to the breakfast we would go to. Something I loved was the colors. I discovered I really like many of the Thai style of decorating, I want to go back just to get furniture and decorations before we go back to the States.

This was just a decorative pond but if you look out you can see the ocean beyond the trees, again everything was so beautiful.

7 Comments:

Blogger mandy said...

What an amazing trip! I love your pictures. Could you please email your address so we can send you a Christmas card?
mandyblogs@live.com

December 15, 2008 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I love all the trips and pictures you've posted in the past year. It's all so amazing. I need you to email me your address for the Christmas cards, too. dirkstephanie@gmail.com

December 15, 2008 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous place! Looks like you guys had a blast! Jealous!

December 16, 2008 at 4:41 AM  
Blogger Springers said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time! Your family pictures over on the side are really good. What are your plans for the holidays? Do they have Christmas over there?.... I know, I'm an idiot, but I don't know!

December 16, 2008 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Tavan said...

Its so great that we exchanged blogspots! It will be great to see what you guys are up to!

December 20, 2008 at 4:58 AM  
Blogger Shallan said...

Wow! That looks like such a wonderful trip! I agree with you on the colors and Thai style- its beautiful!

December 24, 2008 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Gunnell Family said...

Wow! You are just world travelers!! I love all the pictures!! We miss you!

January 15, 2009 at 5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home