What's happening with the Messicks

The boring and sometimes not as boring life we live.

Monday, March 30, 2009

..and finally The Fish Market

After the local market we went the fish market on the beach.I just liked this lady. You can see some of the boats but they where mostly already done for the day, it was about 7:00 a.m.This little boy is helping his mom clean the boat. I kind of thought these fish were to pretty to eat.
This guy is cutting up tuna steaks.
This guy is just cutting up his fish it was pretty big. I probably don't have to tell you but this place had a very strong smell. If I hadn't been in Asia for a while it could have been offensive but there are lot of things that smell around here even the kids are getting to the point were the don't have to hold their noses anymore.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

I didn't know they had blonde ladies cleaning fish boats??? I learn so much from your blogs! ;-)

March 30, 2009 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Man, I love these last few blog. They're so interesting. I love the new picture on the top too. You look so cute next to the ocean. You guys get to do the funnest most interesting things. Fun!!

March 30, 2009 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

That looks like so much fun! You get to do such awesome things over there.

March 31, 2009 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I am impressed that the kids are getting used to the smell! That is a big fish.

April 1, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home