What's happening with the Messicks

The boring and sometimes not as boring life we live.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Tired boy


Ashton rides the bus (it is actually a van) to and from school everyday for about 45 minutes so it is a long ride which he doesn't like. I beleive most days he naps on the way home and sometimes it makes him very grumpy. Today I was testing out a camera we got on wednesday. (I dropped our old camera Tuesday a broke it but we have a trip to Bali this Sunday so we needed a new camera fast.) So I happened to be outside taking pictures of Collin and playing around with setting and such when Ashton got off the bus barely.

The Bus Auntie (a lot of local people call a person who is older than you Auntie or Uncle so that is what Ashton calls the bus driver helper) helped a tired and very grumpy Ashton off the bus.



This is as far as he got, he put his bag down and fell right back a sleep. I thought he was laying there being grumpy until I got closer and realized he was trully asleep.



Here is Collin with Ashton. I ended up caring him inside and he has now been asleep for over an hour. It is going to be a long night.

Here is one of my favorite photos from today, I call it "hello, my name is Chubby". Did any of you do this face when you were younger?

3 Comments:

Blogger Tyson M said...

Ashton would be a good homeless person -- he has the skills to sleep on the ground on the side of a busy street.

March 20, 2009 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Oh my goodness! He didn't even make inside the gate before he fell asleep!! Collin is adorable.

March 21, 2009 at 1:00 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

How darling! I couldn't figure out who that little boy was...and then you said it was Collin. I do remember the "chubby face" from when I was younger.

March 27, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home