What's happening with the Messicks

The boring and sometimes not as boring life we live.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Stinky breath

Ashton has this obsession with Hayden's stinky breath. I don't think it is any worse than any other kids, I think it is just Ashton being weird. It probably started from me saying we needed to brush our teeth so we don't have stinky breath. It comes up a couple times a day. Hayden took a bite of Ashton's cookie and Ashton cried a wouldn't eat it because of Hayden's stinky breath. Does he mean germs, I don't know? But it was a cookie so it surprised me he would eat it. Then we got a slurpee the other day and I brought it home to put it in 2 smaller cups (what kid needs 22 oz of pure sugar?). Hayden had drank out of the straw and Ashton was screaming about Hayden's stinky breath and he did want to share. It might be his way of getting out of sharing. But Ashton will also blow on me and ask if he has stinky breath. Please, I don't know and don't care, just don't blow on me, thanks anyway. This is all new and hopefully a phase. In the past it has never been a problem to share a slurpee or a cookie so hopefully he will grow out of it. I would try to post some interesting picture of stinky breath but Tyson has the camera so no pics, lucky you.

4 Comments:

Blogger shelbrz said...

Hey girl...I did change my email. It's shelbrz@yahoo.com. Love the look of your blog, so cute!

February 7, 2008 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Dirks said...

Keilie went through a phase where she would say that about stinky breath too. It must just be the age. It's gone away for her, hopefully it will go away for him. It just never to go the point of not wanting to share. I kind of think that's funny! Just an innocent bystander though.

February 8, 2008 at 3:24 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Hi Natalie! This is Melanie Stapley...my family is in your ward (the Welches) and I loved babysitting for you when I was home for the summers! Somehow I always miss you when I am visiting the Bartlesville ward these days. It looks like you are doing great! Congrats on baby boy #3, your kids are adorable!

February 8, 2008 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

that is a funny story. thanks for sharing!

February 18, 2008 at 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home