What's happening with the Messicks

The boring and sometimes not as boring life we live.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bali the ressort

Classic, if you run out of bread just start spitting, the kids at the front lobby area of the ressort. We have such class. Luckily we weren't the only ones that had less than perfect children. I always like to see other children throwing fits or misbehaving. Somehow it makes me feel better as a parent that I'm not the only one.

This was at the beach.


The local would come and sell their goods. Their work was amazing and so cheap for the quality and detail. I wish I had more lougage space!!!

My peacefull kids again at the front lobby, a little better behaved this time at least for the picture. I am pretty proud to say no one ever fell in the ponds.

They had 2 life size chess sets the kids loved it. Ashton doesn't quite understand the rules yet but still loves to play he just makes it up as he goes along.






4 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

I love Ashton's meditating pose in that one picture. What handsome boys you have!

April 22, 2009 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Wow!! Looks like you had an awesome time. You and the boys are so tan. Collin has grown up so much. I can hardly wait to see all of you again.

April 22, 2009 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Everybody looks so tan!

April 23, 2009 at 1:37 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

I love how your boys' eyes always sparkle! so cute!

May 8, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home