What's happening with the Messicks

The boring and sometimes not as boring life we live.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Ashton's Birthday

Ashton's birthday party ended up being on a nice day. We were able to spend most of the day outside and since it had been a while since we had nice weather the kids loved it. Note the Ben 10 logo on the toy box, it is what I did for his cake.
Here is Ashton blowing out his candles. I have been pretty lazy lately and honestly seriously considered a Wal-mart cake but they didn't have Ben 10. For those who don't know I have been doing cakes on the side for about a year. The kids tell me what kind of cake they want for their b-day every time I do a cake for anything, even wedding cakes. I did a small cake so he could have a cake but made cupcakes because I didn't want to cut and serve a cake, yes I said I have been really lazy. Below I posted their cakes from last year, which were some of my first cakes I did. The superman cake is what I did for Ashton and Hayden wanted a Halloween b-day for his b-day. His b-day is 3/28 so it was fun to pull out the Halloween decorations and costumes at a random time of the year. Halloween has always been one of his favorite holidays.


2 Comments:

Blogger Dirks said...

I think "lazy" is a relative term when you're pregnant. You're body is always doing something- even when you're not "actively" doing something. I love your cakes.

February 19, 2008 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger JTuffy said...

Those are really cute! I volunteered to make a cake for a relief society thing next month so maybe you could give me some pointers ;)

February 25, 2008 at 4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home