What's happening with the Messicks

The boring and sometimes not as boring life we live.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Getting Home

So we drove home Sunday and not 30 minutes in I threw up in the car, not a good way to start. I think this just pushed us to drive all the way through (I remeber throwing up in the morning before I had Hayden so I got a little freaked out). We did really good time even with multiple potty breaks. We ate food we had packed in the car and bought the ocational snack/treat when we bought gas but never stopped for a real meal. We made it home in about 10 hours it was amazing. I did leave my keys at a walgreens during a pit stop but I have found them and will try to get them back. If it comes down to it I can drive to get them because it is just over 2 hours from here. Yesturday Tys created a document of stuff we will be trying to sell (most things are things we need to hold on to for a while like our big fridge and washer/dryer). He actually posted 3 items on Craigs list for the Tulsa area, my treadmill, our extra fridge and his gun safe. We sold both the the treadmill and fridge yesturday. I guess he priced them right. Tyson finally had a chance to order my laptop today from Dell but it will probably be almost 2 weeks before I actually get it so it may be a while before I get pictures up sorry. I also have gotten excited about being able to make my blog into a book so I might be writting things that aren't as exciting to some of you but now I can print my blog and use it as a journal. I haven't figured it all out yet, I just know you can. I will let you know details once I get to that point incase anyone else is interested.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Man, Natt! Sorry about throwing up. That doesn't sound pleasant at all. It was so fun to be with you in Houston. Thanks for sacrificing and coming down. You are so amazing--I was so impressed by your positive attitude the whole time.

May 28, 2008 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Nat, I was sorry to hear about Tyson's dad. I would love to hear about the blog book if you find out about one, I have been looking for one also. I am excited for you and you baby, I hope everything goes well. Katie

May 29, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home