What's happening with the Messicks

The boring and sometimes not as boring life we live.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

One week to go...

I can't believe how time has flown by. We have a week before I am induced, I think I will go in Monday night or Tuesday morning (June 2 or 3) depending on how things look at my Dr. appt this Wednesday. My sister Natura is flying out this Saturday night which is a complete surprise I wasn't expecting. I made the decision to have my parents fly out and take care of the kids while we were in Singapore instead of having them here for the baby. We will be spending some time with them before we leave for Singapore so they will have a chance to see the baby. So much is going on that I am still not really in "baby" mode. I need to think about the smal things, what am I going to use use for a diaper bag, I need to get my stuff together for the hospital. Do we have diapers and wipes, am I really going to have to change diapers again?! Ready or not here he comes!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home