What's happening with the Messicks

The boring and sometimes not as boring life we live.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Boys just having fun...

They were just building stuff with Legos. Sometimes they actually play good together, although it seems like they fight a lot more often than palying well together.
When Tys come back from Singapore in February he brought back a couple of powere rangers magazines that were in some language that were asian characters (I don't know which). Once we opened it they discovered all kinds of neat things. Tys and the boys spent almost 2 hours putting these costumes together that they had torn out off the magazines. They included a mask , gun and chest sheild. I got a lot of laundry done up in my room, it was awesome.
The boys enjoying a game of twister. They really enjoy playing games. I just need to be better about playing them with them. Sometimes I don't have the patience or I'm trying to get stuff done. It is hard to think about it now but someday I will regreat doing dishes instead of playing Candyland or Memory with the boys.
Here Ashton is showing how "boy" he is. I think it has been a while since he has gotten this dirty. We have had a few really nice days outside so we really took advantage of it. He has been creating his own Ben10 shirt with a plain white shirt and his markers. The funny thing is his markers are washable so it washes out everytime. It is a little anoying because if he gets wet from washing his hands or something it makes the ink run and can make a big mess sometimes. I need to take the time to paint a couple white shirts for him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

This comment made me laugh so hard especially the part with the washable markers!

April 7, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home