What's happening with the Messicks

The boring and sometimes not as boring life we live.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Baby postponed

Just a quick note, my doctor called me and postponed my date by one day. Another women was having difficulties and needed extra care and she was scheduled to go in late Tuesday night (tonight) so we basically swapped spots (I was supposed to go in late monday night). For some reason I was at my witts end and had no patience right before doctor called and that about put me over the edge. I was very greatful that my sister was here and offered to watched the kids. We went to dinner and a movie and I came home renewed. I think I can make it one more day.

2 Comments:

Blogger mandy said...

I am so sorry! When you are DONE an extra day can push you over the edge. With Mads the doctor told me Tuesday night and told the hospital Wednesday night. When I showed up ready to go and wasn't on their schedule I almost burst into tears. Luckily they weren't full and I was able to get induced that night because I think I might have lost it!

Good luck with the baby--I hope everything goes well!

June 4, 2008 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger JaNae said...

That's the worst! I'm so sorry you had to wait another day Natt. Hope all goes well tonight!

June 4, 2008 at 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home