What's happening with the Messicks

The boring and sometimes not as boring life we live.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Photo session


Collin at 1 week old.
Hayden 7, Ashton 4, and Collin 1 week







Thanks to a very good friend, that has done more for me than I could ever repay her for, I have some really great pictures. She does pictures if anyone local wants to use her, here is a link to her sight Southern Sentiments. She takes your pictures then spends hours going through them then burns them to a CD for you and you can go get as many pictures printed anywhere you want. She doesn't charge enough for all the time she puts into to it but you can take advantage of it.



It was hard getting a lot of good ones with all 3 boys but that is how it goes wiyh kids. Collin was pretty fussy most of the time but we got some cool ones once he was sleeping. Jessica got a ton of neet ones of Collin by himself. I might post some more later.


Just to give a picture of our current situation, I am doing this whole post one handed while trying to feed Collin. I am in a lawn chair in our office with my laptop on a box that we have turned into a table. Everything is all wrapped in bubble tape and boxed up, they are loading our lives into a crate that will be driven to Houston, put on a train to California, placed on a boat and hopefully show up at our house in Singapore 6-8 weeks from now.





3 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

These are incredible pictures! I love them and I can't wait to see my new baby nephew!

June 29, 2008 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I love the one where he's making the I Love you sign. That's creative. They turned out so cute. You have three handsome boys!

June 30, 2008 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

What sweet pictures. Collin is so adorable! I am sad that I won't get to see him for so long.

July 1, 2008 at 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home