What's happening with the Messicks

The boring and sometimes not as boring life we live.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fire?



So to add to the excitement in our lives there was a fire scare the last day at our hotel in Bartlesville. Tyson had taken the boys to the pool and I was trying to get some rest. The fire alarm kept going on and off. I finally just grabbed our "Life Bag" (the bag that had every important document we need in our life right now, our passports, the title to our last car to be sold, and all other financial and transfer documents) and headed to the pool to be with my family just incase something was really happening. When I got to the elevator I noticed smoke in the laundry room on our floor of the hotel. Once I got to the front desk I told the receptionist and not much later we had 3 firetrucks show up at the hotel. The small town feelof Bartlesville is so cool, after they found it wasn't a big deal they invited Ashton to come inside of the truck and even sit in the drivers seat. That is why Ashton is in his swim suit with his swim floaty, inside of the fire truck. Boy are we going to miss our little Bartlesville.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Caden got to go for a ride in the fire truck for his 6th birthday. They will take you for a ride if you ask. I love my small town of Casper! So was the fire there in that laundry?

July 7, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home